Technical Features for Abu Garcia Orra Inshore Casting
Product # ORRA2INS
The ABU garcia ORRA2INS is orra inshore casting low profile reel. It consist of corrosion fighting components that incorporates an X-Cräftic™ alloy frame and stainless steel HPCR™ bearings, gives excellent protection in saltwater. The low profile reel combines value as well as performance which is provided in lightweight and compact package.
The orra inshore casting low profile reel features extended bent handle, oversized handle knobs and strong duragear™ brass gear. Such features provides anglers with an added leverage and power for hard pulling inshore species.
- Baitcast Low Profile Reel
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- 6 Stainless Steel HPCR™ & 1 Roller Bearings
- Duragear™ Gearing System
- X2-Cräftic™ Alloy Frame
- Provides Increased Corrosion Resistance
- Carbon Matrix™ Hybrid Drag System
- MagTrax™ Brake System
- Gives Consistent Brake Pressure
- Ti Coated Line Guide
- Reduces Friction & Improves Durability
- Graphite Sideplates
- Large PVC Knob
- Extended Bent Handle
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Line Retrieved Per Crank: 29"
- Bearing Count: 7
- Braid Capacity: 180 Yd/ 30 Lb
- Mono Capacity: 180 Yd/ 12 Lb
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Reel Spool Material: Aluminum
- Drag Max: 20 lbs
- Drag Type: Star Drag
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Fresh Water
The ABU Garcia Orra Inshore Casting- Low Profile Reel 1292535 has many exciting features for users of all types. See the ABU Garcia Orra Inshore Casting- Low Profile Reel 1292535 product video and gallery images above for more details. The ABU Garcia Orra Inshore Casting- Low Profile Reel 1292535 is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Abu Garcia Orra Inshore Casting