Technical Features for Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile
Product # REVO MGX-L
The ABU Garcia REVOMGX is revo MGX casting low profile reel. The combination of X-Mag™ alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates results in an evolution of ultra-lightweight low profile reel technology. The revo MGX features a unique infinitely variable centrifugal brake that sets the standard for cast control.
The MGXtreme casting low profile reel supports the IVCB-IV system that allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits. The reel offers 28 positions of external adjustment and allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate.
- Baitcast Low Profile Reel
- 9 Stainless Steel HPCR™ & 1 Roller Bearings
- Carbon Matrix™ Drag System
- Provides Smooth & Consistent Drag Pressure
- Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake(IVCB-IV™)
-Gives Very Precise Brake Adjustments
- Ti Coated Line Guide
- Reduces Friction & Improves Durability
- Infini II™ Spool Design
- For Extended Castability & Extreme Loads
- Flat EVA Knob
- Compact Bent Handle
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Line Retrieved Per Crank: 28"
- Bearing Count: 10
- Braid Capacity: 110 Yd/ 30 Lb
- Mono Capacity: 115 Yd/ 12 Lb
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Drag Max: 12 lbs
- Instant Anti-Reverse
- Recessed Reel Foot
- For More Ergonomic Reel Design
- Fresh Water
The Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Reel has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Reel product video and gallery images above for more details. The Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Reel is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Abu Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile